Teaching Jobs Overseas / JOYJOBS.COM
Webservers: LiquidWeb, Inc. Michigan / Arizona USA
Support: Portland Oregon USA
All rights reserved © 1996-2020
We have a limited number of openings that do not require a teaching certificate or a degree in Education. These positions come with a personal assistant to help you with your daily life.
China is a vastly different country and mind-set in how they approach things. Most Chinese schools are not aware of the challenges foreign teachers face upon arrival. A myriad of things may be confusing: communicating with your school, making reservations, shopping, banking, going out and so on. To bridge this gap, a reliable go-between is needed.
However, most recruiters stop communicating with you as soon as you arrive in China. Their service is finished.
To mitigate, we have partnered with 3-Step Foreign Work Services, an on-site care company to offer local support AFTER you arrive in China.
You would have a bilingual assistant at your disposal for the duration of your stay. As the teachers feedback shows, local guardianship is critical to one's wellbeing and overall experience in China.
This service is free of charge.
• Teaching English at Training Schools & Kindergartens.
• Initial training and development workshops provided.
• Contract: at least one year, renewable.
• Students: 3-12 years old.
• Class size: 5-15 students.
• Workload: 25 teaching hours and 15 office hours.
• Salary 10,000-18,000 RMB per month, with a yearly raise.
• Renewal bonus: 3,000-5,000 RMB.
• Chinese bank card connected with Wechat wallet or Alipay.
• Free accommodation & utilities.
• Flight allowance up to 5,000 RMB per year.
• Work visa, paid work permit and residence permit provided.
• Medical checkup in China.
• Airport pick-up.
• Holidays: two days off every week, paid Chinese holidays.
• A personal assistant to communicate with your school and to help with banking, shopping, booking hotels, trains, flights and so on.
• The entire recruitment process is free of charge. There are no fees of any kind.
• Passports: UK, USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Ireland, and New Zealand (required by the Chinese government to issue a work visa.)
• BA degree in any major.
• Some classroom experience, preferably in kindergarten.
• Child-oriented, cheerful personality.
• Professional work ethic.
• Responsible and safety conscious.
• Willing to learn.
Kindergarten / Elementary ESL
Teacher training, visa, accommodation, bank card provided
A personal assistant for your daily life in China
“Moving to China to teach English is by far one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. It has broadened my horizons and taught me how to look at life from a completely different perspective. I am fortunate to be working with an amazing team who have been welcoming and continually supportive. I look forward to the rest of my stay here.” —Paula
"I was lucky enough to get a teaching job in China through 3-Steps Service! Since day one they have helped me get adapted. It is a great platform for any teaching experience. The culture is rich, the people are friendly and the food is very delicious. I think I want to settle down and live in China." —Dina
“I was a graduate back at home, looking for a new adventure when I came across teaching abroad. It was an exciting idea and with the excellent help from 3-Step, they quickly made it become a reality. Any issues that occur they are quickly solved. I highly recommended their services as they are not like any agency I have seen or heard before. If you’re thinking of coming to China, if not , why not, it’s a great experience!” —Dillan
For an additional layer of security, stay connected on Wechat.
Wechat is essential to daily life in China (1.1 Billion users worldwide - CNBC.)
Scan our Q-code into your Wechat accout. Our Hong Kong office will keep in touch with you.