Teaching Jobs Overseas / JOYJOBS.COM
Webservers: LiquidWeb, Inc. Michigan / Arizona USA
Support: Portland Oregon USA
All rights reserved © 1996-2020
The International School of Katoshima, ISK - Japan
The ISK is going through a most exciting time of innovation and change. During recent years we have been overhauling our curriculum following the decision to move to the IB Diploma 10 years ago. Our unique curriculum offers an unprecedented range of opportunities for students and teachers.
We want teachers with the drive and imagination to make the most of the freedom that this curriculum structure offers.
For August 2021:
Music - PYP
Mathematics - MYP
English - IB DP
Visual Art - IB DP
Librarian / Media Center
Salary: USD58,827-USD88,788 (equivalent, paid in Yen)
Benefits: airfare, housing, visa expenses, health insurance, baggage allowance, tuition for dependents, gratuity
– Valid teaching certificate from home country
– Bachelor’s Degree (MA preferred)
– Native or near native English
– At least two years of teaching experience with children 11-16 years of age
Visa age limit: 60
Living in Zen Mindfullness
Easy Access to Nature
Exotic Cultural Experiences
Hobbies and Recreation
For more information visit our recruitment page at http://www.schoolwebsite.com/careers/
Inquiries: send your cover letter, CV, photo, and the names and contact details for 3 referees to Jane Wilkinson, Head of Recruitment at [email protected] with your application area as email subject, e.g. Mathematics .
Applicaiton Deadline: 12 June 2021.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to Skype interviews and undergo pre-recruitment procedures. In accordance with our Child Protection Policy, they will also be asked to provide official criminal background checks.
Appointments finalized in July.
Save hundreds on advertising!
• Say a few words about your school. Why is it special?
• Link to your recruitment webpage for more information on your school and area.
• What is special about your area: Is it the food? A low cost of living? Nature? Cultural experiences?
• Provide specific recruitment information, such as teacher qualifications, visa requirements, compensation/salary package, and other details.
• Indentify the contact person by name and explain how the candidates should apply.
• Make it clear how you interview candidates, in person, at a job fair, Skype?
• Indicate your recruitment timeline and application cutoff date.
Avoid unqualified applications
Overwhelmed with unqualified applications?
Limit your exposure to the professional circuit!
When you advertise on Joyjobs, your information is only available to qualified career teachers.
We will not expose your jobs to thousands of untrained wannabes and spam robots.